Wireless Infrastructure Deployment
18 years of deployment experience for Network Operators
Our team has been trusted by the largest communications companies in the US providing project management, site searches, engineering, construction, integration and logistics, in support of networks nationwide.
Our dedicated tower crews and cell site technicians support a range of Wireless Infrastructure Programs, self-performing in 25 states across the eastern US.
Supported by a mature and highly effective support operations group, our crews and technicians ensure some of best safety, quality and on-time performance metrics in the industry. As a result, we have become highly proficient at exceeding customer expectations in complex, multi-technology and multi-vendor environments across large geographies.
Technologies and solutions offered:
- Small cell
- DAS (including use of our DAS Quote ToolTM)
- Base station decommissioning and harvesting
- Design and engineering
From search ring to permit
Since our founding, we have managed and completed tens of thousands of leasing, zoning, regulatory and permitting projects. Each project completed has helped us create internal processes focused on completing site acquisition projects with speed, resourcefulness, and a commitment to simplicity for our customers. Goodman Networks prioritizes resourcefulness and speed in each task completed, so that your infrastructure project deadlines are met.
Our site acquisition team:
- Manages documentation
- Coordinates legal review processes
- Negotiates directly with landlords
- Verifies compliance checklists and coordinates compliance processes
- Establishes best practices for site acquisition for market specific conditions
- Leverages our relationship with the MLA tower companies
Expert design and engineering for wireless infrastructure programs
Our team of architectural and engineering professionals brings to bear years of knowledge of industry standards & best practices, local codes and network operator specifications. We offer both self-perform and our “trusted partner” network of local resources in many regions.
We offer the following end-to-end, wireless site engineering and architectural services:
- Preliminary and final site drawings
- Civil, electrical, structural, mechanical, tower, RF and landscape plans
- Required drawings for civil, electrical, structural, mechanical, landscape and more
- Structural analysis (tower & rooftop)
- Tower reinforcement design
- Geotechnical investigations
- Land surveys
- Technical support for municipal hearings
Experts in construction management
Goodman Networks has years of experience managing construction, from site modifications to small cell. As a licensed general contractor in 45 states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, we manage and implement a range of telecom programs.
Our construction service offerings include:
- Site modifications
- Upgrades and decommissions
- Tower/rooftop/water tank installations
- Microwave backhaul
We provide the safe and flawless program execution that network operators have come to expect from Goodman. Safety remains our number one priority on all sites, as demonstrated by our below average OSHA recordable incident rates for Infrastructure Services.
Through our impeccable training programs, hands on training, video audits and company-wide commitment to safety and quality, we focus constantly on keeping everyone safe.
Learn more about our Mobile Smart Hand Technicians ™
All Goodman Networks construction work is overseen by our independent quality and safety organization.
Learn more about Quality, Safety, Training.
Multi-vendor experienced technicians
Goodman Networks provides integration and optimization services as independent offerings or as a part of a larger scale infrastructure project or equipment upgrade program:
- Dedicated in-house team with rapid-response availability across the eastern country
- Team members are thoroughly trained in OEM technologies and most carrier systems
- Our project management expertise drives efficiency
- Custom-developed tools to optimize workflow and data collection
- ISO/TL-compliant maintenance and calibration of test equipment
Our service offerings include:
- Commissioning and integration (C&I)
- Drive testing
- Issue resolution